- We added an SSL certificate to our website in May of 2017. Now when you visit SBNEWS.US, what is transmitted between our web site and you is encrypted which increases your privacy by making it more difficult for third parties to know what you are viewing.
- We collect visitor data mainly for Web Marketing purposes.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
Latest from The San Bernardino American
- Single-Payer Health Bill Passes Senate But Critics Question How To Fund It
- Witness For Justice #845 - 21st Century Race Matters
- “I Tell You, It’s time to Separate the Men from the Boys!”
- Marvel Comics Cancels Black Panther Spinoff About Black Women 48 Hours After New Trailer Drops
- Coalition Formed To Alert Black Leaders And Community Activists Of The Golden State Warriors’ Plans To Relocate From Oakland To San Francisco