Gamma Omega Chapter’s Youth Group of Eta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc. sponsored their First Fund Raiser Event of the year by hosting a Southern Cat Fish Fry, on March 25th 2017 at the American Legion #710 Auxiliary in the city of San Bernardino.
The goal of the fund raiser was to facilitate the youth attendance at the Sorority’s Youth Conference in the year 2018. The conference gives an opportunity for the youth to earn scholarships, promote personal growth and provide career awareness program.
SHAD Club #62 the male members of the sorority assisted the youth with their fund raiser. SHAD’s President Anthony Bell states that “Every opportunity must be awarded to the youth to ensure that they are successful academically and professionally.”
Latest from The San Bernardino American
- Single-Payer Health Bill Passes Senate But Critics Question How To Fund It
- Witness For Justice #845 - 21st Century Race Matters
- “I Tell You, It’s time to Separate the Men from the Boys!”
- Marvel Comics Cancels Black Panther Spinoff About Black Women 48 Hours After New Trailer Drops
- Coalition Formed To Alert Black Leaders And Community Activists Of The Golden State Warriors’ Plans To Relocate From Oakland To San Francisco