Did you know that one of America's top physicists is a young woman by the name of Sabrina Gonzalez Pasterski? She's a 22-year-old phenomenon who graduated from MIT with a 5.0 Grade Point Average and is now a Ph.D. candidate at Harvard where they call her "the next Einstein," reports the Association of Mature American Citizens.
In fact, Professor Stephen Hawking, one of the most celebrated minds in science, has Ms. Pasterski on his radar. Hawking has even cited papers she wrote on the topic of quantum gravity.
But Ms. Pasterski is known to be a down-to-earth individual who is embarrassed when people compare her to Einstein. As she puts it, "Sorry for the title; my mentors appear to have astronomically high hopes for me."
Latest from The San Bernardino American
- Single-Payer Health Bill Passes Senate But Critics Question How To Fund It
- Witness For Justice #845 - 21st Century Race Matters
- “I Tell You, It’s time to Separate the Men from the Boys!”
- Marvel Comics Cancels Black Panther Spinoff About Black Women 48 Hours After New Trailer Drops
- Coalition Formed To Alert Black Leaders And Community Activists Of The Golden State Warriors’ Plans To Relocate From Oakland To San Francisco