San Bernardino County, CA (January 23, 2017) -- San Bernardino County will present its annual State of the County and Business Forum themed “Where Vision & Opportunity Meet” on March 8, 2017 at the Citizens Business Bank Arena in Ontario. The presentation will bring together more than 1,000 business professionals, government leaders and community stakeholders to hear from significant local business leaders and the County Board of Supervisors on factors impacting economic success today.
This year’s event will feature a powerful message for the business community along with valuable networking. Featured speakers include Forbes Publisher Rich Karlgaard along with local business executives that include: Ben Cook, Owner and President, Hangar 24 Brewery; Chris Ma, CEO, Vantage LED; Joe Gavigan, Flight Test Engineering Manager, GE Aviation; Kim Snyder, President, Southwest Region, Prologis; and Jack Dangermond, Founder, Esri.
“Our County is filled with outstanding business success stories, across a number of industries. This year, we are going to hear from them on what drives success, and gain insight from the global perspective of the publisher of Forbes, who has a front row seat on the impact on business today of trends such as disruption and innovation,” said Robert Lovingood, Chair, San Bernardino County Board of Supervisors.
The collection of speakers encompasses global and local firms involved in digital mapping, manufacturing, restaurant, aerospace, and commercial real estate. Many of these firms are at the leading-edge of innovation and handling market disruption by creating new markets, discovering new categories of customers, harnessing new technologies, developing new business models and exploiting old technologies in new ways, providing strong content for this year’s audience.
The State of the County event will begin at 4:30 pm. Prior to that, the NAIOP Inland Empire chapter will present a panel on “Innovation in the Inland Empire Real Estate Market.” This panel will feature Joe Cesta, CBRE; Myron Galchutt, Newmark Grubb Knight Frank; Bill Heim, Lee & Associates; Scott Kaplan, JLL. Terry Thompson, Director of Real Estate San Bernardino County will be the moderator.
Information and tickets for State of the County 2016 and the NAIOP IE panel can be found at www.sbcountyadvantage.com/About-Us/cms-010.aspx
- CSUSB’s online criminal justice master’s program makes two national ranking lists
- Man suspected of setting multiple fires charged with arson
- CSUSB Celebrates Class Of 2017 At Commencement Exercises June 15 & 17
- Young Men Excel In Local Oratorical Contest
- New Freeway Express Bus Route Connects Yucaipa, Redlands, San Bernardino
Latest from The San Bernardino American
- Heather Heyer died 'fighting for what she believed in'
- Family of Perry Galloway Jr. of Wheeling Files Lawsuit Against Ohio Highway Patrol
- State Grid Operators Prepared to Manage Power Flows During Solar Eclipse
- Civil rights organizations counter Justice Department’s attack on affirmative action
- NIH Grant to Biomedical Scientist Will Advance Research on Inflammatory Bowel Disease