The college’s master plans will define its future educational objectives and the construction of new facilities on campus.
The campus has visibly transformed over the past 15 years, with many aging buildings upgraded, remodeled or completely rebuilt.
SAN BERNARDINO, CA (September 12, 2016) – San Bernardino Valley College is currently revising its educational and facilities master plans, the roadmaps that guide what the college teaches and what its facilities are used for over the next five years. The college invites all campus constituents and community members to attend one of two public workshops on September 21 to provide input on the plans to the College Council, which will be making a final campus decision on approving the plans before they go to the district’s board of trustees.
Both plans have a five-year horizon, but they are intended to be living documents that are adjusted with campus and community input.
The drafts of both plans are located on the college’s website at http://www.valleycollege.edu/about-sbvc/office-of-president/college_planning_documents
Direct links to both documents are also available by clicking below:
· Draft SBVC Educational Master Plan 2016 (PDF, 3.56 MB)
· Draft SBVC Facilities Master Plan 2016 (PDF, 4.57 MB)
WHAT: SBVC Educational & Facilities Master Plan Workshop
WHERE: San Bernardino Valley College
701 S. Mount Vernon Ave., San Bernardino, CA., 92410
Library Viewing Room
WHEN: Wednesday, September 21, 2016
1:00pm – 3:00pm (Workshop I)*
5:00pm – 7:00pm (Workshop II)*
*Attendees can attend either or both workshops.
RSVP: Workshop I (1:00pm) or Workshop II (5:00pm)
- San Bernardino Valley College Hosts Regional Adult Education Consortium
- San Bernardino Valley College Honors Military and Veterans on Campus
- San Bernardino Valley College Hosts Weeklong Leadership Academy for Young Women
- It’s Time To Register For Fall Classes At San Bernardino Valley and Crafton Hills Colleges
- BLU Educational Foundation Hosts Second Annual Soul Sisters Leadership Academy
Latest from The San Bernardino American
- Trump revealed highly classified information to Russian foreign minister and ambassador
- California’s Educators Denounce U.S. House OK of Bill Threatening Vital Health Benefits for Nation’s Students and Families
- Witness For Justice #840 A Reluctant Marcher
- “Instead of Just Diving in I tell you....You Really Ought to Read the Warning Signs!”
- Wine and Food Tasting Event Returns to Botanic Gardens