SAN BERNARDINO–August 8, 2013 – InnovAge Greater California PACE – Inland Empire will hold a Job Fair Thursday, August 22, 9 a.m.-1 p.m. and 3:30-7 p.m. at the center, 410 E. Parkcenter Circle North, San Bernardino. Those interested in being
interviewed should bring a current resume to the center on August 22. InnovAge Greater California PACE is an innovative Medicare/ Medi-Cal program for older adults and people over 55 living with disabilities. It includes integrated healthcare, in-home services and a day program. The InnovAge San Bernardino facility opens October 2013. At the job fair, InnovAge will hire for several open positions, including: · Home Care CNAs · Day Center Health Tech CNAs · CDL Drivers · Facilities Maintenance Tech · Administrative Assistant III · Manager – Home Care · Medical Records Technician · Occupational Therapists · Physical Therapists · Receptionist · Activities Assistant · IT Applications Specialist II · Marketing Specialist · Eligibility RN In addition to these positions, InnovAge will interview for a number of other future jobs based at the center, including: · Clinic RN · Clinic LVN · Maintenance Assistant · Accounts Payable · Enrollment Representatives · Business Development Representatives · Quality Assurance Analyst · Claims Supervisor For more information about InnovAge, please visit www.MyInnovAge.org.
Latest from The San Bernardino American
- Trump revealed highly classified information to Russian foreign minister and ambassador
- California’s Educators Denounce U.S. House OK of Bill Threatening Vital Health Benefits for Nation’s Students and Families
- Witness For Justice #840 A Reluctant Marcher
- “Instead of Just Diving in I tell you....You Really Ought to Read the Warning Signs!”
- Wine and Food Tasting Event Returns to Botanic Gardens