SAN BERNARDINO–August 8, 2013 – InnovAge Greater California PACE – Inland Empire will hold a Job Fair Thursday, August 22, 9 a.m.-1 p.m. and 3:30-7 p.m. at the center, 410 E. Parkcenter Circle North, San Bernardino. Those interested in being
interviewed should bring a current resume to the center on August 22. InnovAge Greater California PACE is an innovative Medicare/ Medi-Cal program for older adults and people over 55 living with disabilities. It includes integrated healthcare, in-home services and a day program. The InnovAge San Bernardino facility opens October 2013. At the job fair, InnovAge will hire for several open positions, including: · Home Care CNAs · Day Center Health Tech CNAs · CDL Drivers · Facilities Maintenance Tech · Administrative Assistant III · Manager – Home Care · Medical Records Technician · Occupational Therapists · Physical Therapists · Receptionist · Activities Assistant · IT Applications Specialist II · Marketing Specialist · Eligibility RN In addition to these positions, InnovAge will interview for a number of other future jobs based at the center, including: · Clinic RN · Clinic LVN · Maintenance Assistant · Accounts Payable · Enrollment Representatives · Business Development Representatives · Quality Assurance Analyst · Claims Supervisor For more information about InnovAge, please visit www.MyInnovAge.org.
Latest from The San Bernardino American
- Healthcare: Who Win’s? Who Loses
- Muslim Teen Assaulted Outside Mosque Found Murdered
- Editorial Boards Across the Country Highlight Trump-GOP Disastrous Health Repeal
- Adelanto gang member convicted of 2009 double murder sentenced to death
- Recovered Crack Addict, Tonier Cain, Hopes Drug Treatment Success Stories Stop Senators From Making Drug Epidemic Worse